Our Rugged Suede Snap Wallet is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tanned in Chicago by the century-old Horween Leather Company. Far from a delicate suede, this rough-out boot leather is weatherproofed during the tanning process so it can withstand punishing conditions for generations.
- Filson branded snap closure
- 1 exterior slot for easy storage of I.D. and/or credit cards
- Made with rugged suede leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Heavy-duty bonded nylon thread adds durability and integrity
- Main compartment is sized for cash, change, receipts, etc.
- Made with hides sourced from North America
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA with North American Leather and imported material