A staple of the commercial fishing industry, these boots are built to protect against wet conditions, slippery surfaces and a broad range of corrosives and contaminants. They have seamless, triple-dipped, waterproof construction, a built-in cushion insole with arch support and shock absorption that is quick to dry and breathable, and a non-slip, chevron outsole and heel for grip.
- Triple-dipped and seamless for waterproofness and protection against a range of corrosives
- Built-in cushion insoles with arch support
- Chevron design on outsole and heel for safety on slick surfaces
- Flexible, hand-layered construction
- Rated to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- 15" boot shaft for tucking pants and base layers
Wipe or brush clean