Juniper Ridge, a wild-harvested scent company, made this candle using distilled tree boughs and needles hand-harvested from Snoqualmie, Okanagan and Wenatchee. These include Sitka spruce, western red cedar, douglas fir and more. The resulting scent is as genuine to the Pacific Northwest as Filson. This candle is made in the USA with 100% beeswax and a custom-designed braided wick for even burning.
- This candle is exclusive to Filson
- Scent is distilled from wild-harvested plant products native to the Cascade Mountain range, utilizing century-old methods
- Scent notes include fir, cedar, spruce, campfire, huckleberry, moss and loam
- 100% beeswax has a long burn time
- Braided cotton wick allows for even burning
- Hand-crafted ceramic container; hand-glazed finishes will vary slightly