Factory Retail Sales Associate, FT & PT » Eagan MN
In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
If you are up to the challenge then we want to hear from you.
Factory Retail Sales Associate: Full Time and Part Time
- Build and service book of clienteling.
- Provide a luxury experience to all store clientele.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the Filson product.
- Perform duties related to opening and closing store.
- Maintain store merchandising standards per VM guidelines.
- Stocking and maintaining size runs on sales floor.
- Keeping store appearance to the Filson standard.
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Previous experience in retail store front
- Enthusiastic approach to the brand
- Natural ability toward sales and customer interaction
- Customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Committed to superior service
- Energetic and dependable
- Motivated and results driven
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Team player
- Basic math skills
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Able to reach overhead
- Able to pull clothing and luggage from shelves
- Able to bend, kneel, or stoop
Filson is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy that all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran and military status, genetic information, political ideology or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated.
With regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, the company offers what the law refers to as "reasonable accommodation" to enable a person to perform his or her job.