Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
- At least 3 years professional experience as E-commerce developer.
- Has integrated Magento Enterprise based E-commerce sites.
- Management and implementation of LAMP stacks.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting services.
- Knowledge of E-commerce related services, including shipping APIs, payment gateways, etc.
- Experience with open source CMS applications, including Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Coordinate and manage software changes through Git.
- Ability to take graphical designs and theme/integrate into CMS and Magento.
- Communicates openly and effectively, both verbally and electronically, asking questions and giving input where necessary.
- Ability to assist in a consultative role with other business units, including accounting, customer service, marketing, and creative.
- Magento Certified Developer or Developer PLUS.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Multi-server hosting environment experience, including networking, security, tuning, caching, and scaling.
- Knowledge of PHP-based frameworks, including Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, and/or CodeIgniter.
- Previous projects involved integration with backend systems and APIs.
- Experience integrating responsive and mobile technologies.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks.
- Prior experience in startup environment.
- Some travel may be required for this position.
- Ideal candidates possess strong time management and detail-oriented team work ethic.
Affectionately known as the "Emerald City", Seattle offers the best in combining a cosmopolitan vibe with a stunning natural backdrop that includes mountains, water, and lush greenery. There is something for everyone - theatre, boating, snow and water skiing, the symphony, gardens, bike paths, technology, micro breweries, fine dining, vibrant neighborhoods, hiking, shopping, fishing, outdoor festivals, and world class markets. Whatever you like, you can do it in Seattle and surrounding areas. Seattle offers all 4 seasons with its oceanic climate - typically not too hot or too cold. With a rainy reputation, it is surprising to note that Seattle typically gets less rain than Boston, New York, or Atlanta. We love our coffee, our ethnic and cultural diversity, and the natural beauty of the area. We are proud to call Seattle home since 1897.