In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
Assistant Product Developer
The Assistant Product Developer will work in our corporate office, located in Seattle, WA. The primary focus of this position is to work closely with and support the Product Manager in the timely execution of all product development and sourcing activities required to deliver production ready product that meet Filson's expectations.
- Assist and/or proactively manage the development process of company product lines as assigned.
- Plan/track the development schedule to ensure timely completion meeting the predetermined product development calendar.
- Manages and maintains any excel tracking documents, costing templates, and time & action calendars as given by Product Manager
- Partners with cross-functional teams to assist in presentation set-up, document preparation, creating spec packs, and other duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 1 or more years in an apparel development, production and/or design role
- Proficient in Microsoft office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn and master our internal systems
- Multi-task and manage priorities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
CC Filson offers a comprehensive benefits package, product discounts, and more!
CC Filson is an equal opportunity employer.
Affectionately known as the "Emerald City", Seattle offers the best in combining a cosmopolitan vibe with a stunning natural backdrop that includes mountains, water, and lush greenery. There is something for everyone - theatre, boating, snow and water skiing, the symphony, gardens, bike paths, technology, micro breweries, fine dining, vibrant neighborhoods, hiking, shopping, fishing, outdoor festivals, and world class markets. Whatever you like, you can do it in Seattle and surrounding areas. Seattle offers all 4 seasons with its oceanic climate - typically not too hot or too cold. With a rainy reputation, it is surprising to note that Seattle typically gets less rain than Boston, New York, or Atlanta. We love our coffee, our ethnic and cultural diversity, and the natural beauty of the area. We are proud to call Seattle home since 1897.