Sr. Web Designer » Seattle WA
In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
Sr. Web Designer
The Sr. Web Designer is responsible for the execution of design concepts related to all digital media. This role reports to the Art Director for the Digital group and will work collaboratively with members of the Marketing department.
- Create content design for Filson.com, email, ad banners, mobile and apps.
- Responsible for the individual projects’ concept, art direction, layout, and production.
- Support the business and the brand with high quality design.
- Collaborate with development to ensure the design maximize the digital capability.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- 5–10 years of design in retail and branding companies for clients.
- Solid design fundamentals.
- Adobe Creative Suite for digital design.
- Knowledge of UX, interactive, html and backend capability.
- Product photo art direction.
- BFA degree in graphic design.
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Affectionately known as the "Emerald City", Seattle offers the best in combining a cosmopolitan vibe with a stunning natural backdrop that includes mountains, water, and lush greenery. There is something for everyone - theatre, boating, snow and water skiing, the symphony, gardens, bike paths, technology, micro breweries, fine dining, vibrant neighborhoods, hiking, shopping, fishing, outdoor festivals, and world class markets. Whatever you like, you can do it in Seattle and surrounding areas. Seattle offers all 4 seasons with its oceanic climate - typically not too hot or too cold. With a rainy reputation, it is surprising to note that Seattle typically gets less rain than Boston, New York, or Atlanta. We love our coffee, our ethnic and cultural diversity, and the natural beauty of the area. We are proud to call Seattle home since 1897.