Retail Operations Assistant » Seattle WA
In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
Retail Operations Assistant
The Retail Operations Assistant is responsible for managing the inventory levels for retail business. They will partner closely with Store Managers and report directly to the Head of Wholesale & Retail Operations.
- Plan minimum and maximum presentation standards in retail stores.
- Plan strategy behind key items in retail stores.
- Plan sales trend analysis.
- Work with retail stores in earnings analysis and execution.
- Responsible for retail sales strategy at outlet locations.
- Plan store communication.
- Prepare Units per Transaction communication for sales association.
- Format weekly and bi-weekly retail store reports.
- Provide remote support for retail stores operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years professional experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Retail Administration, Merchandising, Business or other related field and experience.
- Well organized and numbers comfortable.
- Skilled in Excel.
- An eye for fashion.
- Ability to select products.
- Team player.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Affectionately known as the "Emerald City", Seattle offers the best in combining a cosmopolitan vibe with a stunning natural backdrop that includes mountains, water, and lush greenery. There is something for everyone - theatre, boating, snow and water skiing, the symphony, gardens, bike paths, technology, micro breweries, fine dining, vibrant neighborhoods, hiking, shopping, fishing, outdoor festivals, and world class markets. Whatever you like, you can do it in Seattle and surrounding areas. Seattle offers all 4 seasons with its oceanic climate - typically not too hot or too cold. With a rainy reputation, it is surprising to note that Seattle typically gets less rain than Boston, New York, or Atlanta. We love our coffee, our ethnic and cultural diversity, and the natural beauty of the area. We are proud to call Seattle home since 1897.