Catalog Circulation Manager » Seattle WA
Our history begins in 1897 when C.C. Filson designed Mackinaw Wool apparel and rugged boots to outfit the explorers of the great Klondike Gold Rush. In that era, clothing wasn’t a matter of choice but survival. Clinton C. Filson designed and manufactured durable, outdoor clothing for miners, loggers, fishermen, mariners, and explorers who spent time roaming and working the harsh outback territory between Washington and Alaska. He built products with the highest quality materials available and treated his customers with a level of respect and honesty that was truly an innovation of his time.
Over 100 years later, Filson stands by the same guiding principles. When a customer buys a Filson product, they can be confident that they have purchased the highest quality product available, guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
Catalog Circulation Manager
The Catalog Circulation Manager is responsible for analyzing customer and product performance, developing standard reporting, and managing the overall catalog circulation and email marketing contact strategy. The two biggest areas of contribution will be focused on 1.) Determining revenue attribution relative to the marketing mix, and 2.) Optimizing contact strategy for maximum revenue growth and profitability.
- Marketing Analysis
- Develops database and processes to facilitate reporting working with internal and external resources.
- Revenue attribution based on marketing mix.
- Merchandise assortment performance reporting by week, month, quarter, annually.
- Provides recommendations based on analyses and reporting.
- Demand/Net sales tracking and forecasting.
- Ad Hoc analyses as requested.
- Catalog Contact Strategy
- Customer segmentation and modeling.
- Contact strategy and catalog circulation planning and execution.
- Works closely with external partners to execute customer acquisition strategy and execution (consultants, data processing, printer, list brokers).
- Merge/purge process.
- Segment performance reporting (matchback process).
- Catalog Square inch analyses at the demand and contribution level (matchback process).
- List performance reporting (matchback process).
- Responsible for all catalog circulation (response modeling experience is preferred).Testing Execution and Analysis.
- Designing, implementing and tracking test results.
- Makes business recommendations based on test results to positively impact both top and bottom line growth.
- Expert in MS Excel and proficiency across other MS office products.
- 5-7 years experience in Direct Marketing/Retail Marketing positions – particularly in circulation planning.
- SQL/database skills are highly desirable.
- Comfortable with complex quantitative analytic techniques – both hands on and ability to direct others.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple concurrent projects and resources to meet deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to establish and maintain schedules.
- Comfortable with team based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively – verbally, through writing, and visually with a wide variety of people.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum; Master degree preferred.
Note: Filson is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Affectionately known as the "Emerald City", Seattle offers the best in combining a cosmopolitan vibe with a stunning natural backdrop that includes mountains, water, and lush greenery. There is something for everyone - theatre, boating, snow and water skiing, the symphony, gardens, bike paths, technology, micro breweries, fine dining, vibrant neighborhoods, hiking, shopping, fishing, outdoor festivals, and world class markets. Whatever you like, you can do it in Seattle and surrounding areas. Seattle offers all 4 seasons with its oceanic climate - typically not too hot or too cold. With a rainy reputation, it is surprising to note that Seattle typically gets less rain than Boston, New York, or Atlanta. We love our coffee, our ethnic and cultural diversity, and the natural beauty of the area. We are proud to call Seattle home since 1897.