- Shopping Cart
When you are shopping online at Filson and add an item to your cart, it is saved in your Shopping Cart. The Shopping Cart holds products you wish to purchase while you shop, the same way you use a shopping cart in a retail store. Items you place in your Shopping Cart will remain there until they are purchased or removed. Options in the Shopping Cart include:
- Review your order. This ensures the accuracy of items in your Shopping Cart and the quantity selected.
- Update the quantity. To do this, simply type in the quantity you wish to purchase and click "Update Cart."
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart. To remove an item, click on "Remove" or change the quantity to zero and click "Update Cart."
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping, you can use the Shopping Cart to store items you wish to purchase. Click on "Continue Shopping" to search the site for additional items. At any time during your shopping experience, you can return to your Shopping Cart by clicking on "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed to secure Checkout. When you are ready to purchase your item(s), click on "Checkout." Our checkout process is fast, easy and secure.
- Redeeming a Filson Gift Card
A fast and easy way to give a great gift! Filson Online Gift Cards are redeemable online at www.filson.com or through our mail order catalog at 1-800-624-0201.
Filson gift cards are not valid at independent Filson retailers
Buying Filson Online Gift Cards: Coming Soon
Redeeming a Filson Online Gift Card
Redeeming an Online Gift Card is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop at www.filson.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Card Number (codes are case sensitive) on the Address & Payment page.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Card, use Multiple Gift Cards drop down option. Enter each code.
Rules and Regulations for Filson Online Gift Cards:
- Online Gift Cards must be redeemed through www.filson.com or through our mail order catalog at 1-800-624-0201
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Card with another Online Gift Card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Card(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your www.filson.com account for your next purchase. You do not need to enter the code again, the remaining discount will be deducted from your total at checkout.
- Online Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Cards.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Cards; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Redeeming Promotion & Discount Codes
Steps for redeeming a Promotion or Discount Code:
- In the Shopping Cart page enter the code exactly as it appears, in the box under "Promo Code"
- Codes are case sensitive.
- Click "Apply."
If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one Promotional Discount code per order will be accepted.
- Sales Tax
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in Colorado and Washington. We also charge applicable sales tax and duties on all orders shipped to Canada.
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with Gift Cards will be taxed if shipped to addresses in the states mentioned above. If you are sending an order in by mail, please add the applicable sales tax to your subtotal (after Shipping & Handling) if you are shipping to Colorado or Washington.
- Payment Options
Credit Cards accepted:
- American Express
Other forms of payment:
- Filson Gift Cards
Important Information about Payment
- Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
- Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- Emails About Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Acknowledgement. We acknowledge receipt of your order placed on 8/10/10. We are currently processing your order, and you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from Filson with your order number. Please keep this e-mail for your records.
- Order Confirmation. This is confirmation of your order placed on 8/10/10. Your order number is xxxxxxx. When your order has shipped, you will receive another e-mail from Filson containing shipment details, including a tracking number. Please keep this e-mail for your records.
- Ship Confirmation. We are notifying you that the follwing item(s) have shipped from order xxxxxxx. If there are remaining items in your order that were not shipped at this time, you will receive a similar shipment confirmation e-mail when they ship.
- Changing or Canceling Your Order
After you have completed the checkout process and clicked "Place Order", your order begins to process and you cannot make any online changes to your order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must call Customer Service at 1-800-624-0201. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
To process an exchange, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-624-0201. You will be asked to return your existing item(s) for a credit and we will place a new order for the correct item. You will be required to pay shipping and handling on the return and we will ship your new item without additional shipping and handling charges. - See more at: http://www.filson.com/filson/customer-care/customer-support/ordering/#sthash.KAMweYgA.dpuf
- International Orders
Filson accepts orders from the following countries:
** If your country is not listed please contact us for assistance.
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
HOW TO ORDER FROM FILSON
Is Filson sold locally in my country?
Filson cannot ship orders or mail catalogs to the following countries, but Filson products can be purchased locally in these countries:
Country Distributor Contact Info
Outer Limits Co.
1-17-6 Aobadai Meguro-ku, Tokyo 1508514 Japan
Hyun Ho Lee
537-3 Maseong-Ri Cheoin-Gu Yongin-Si, South Korea
Filson London Store
9-13 Newburgh St. London, UK W1F 7RL
P.O. Box 40 4 Whyte Street Foxton, New Zealand
2F No. 36 Ln. 177, DunHua South Rd. Sec. 1, Da'an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
*For additional shipping options please contact Customer Service 1-800-624-0201
Do I have to pay import taxes or duties?
Any order shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country.
By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent, and to transact business with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear my merchandise, account for applicable duties and taxes, to return merchandise to the operator of the website and prepare and submit refund claims on my behalf for any merchandise that I return. I understand that CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from the operator of the website. In this connection, I also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by CBSA in my name, so that the operator of the website can be reimbursed. Duty and taxes will vary depending on final delivery location and merchandise value - a typical order averaging $250.00 in merchandise value can have approximately $90.00 in duty, taxes, brokerage, and dispersal fees.
Filson charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
For more shipping information, please go to Shipping Methods & Costs.