Every hunter needs to have the best of the best to comfortably return from the field. We’ve compiled our personal selections for the holidays. No matter the caliber they tote, the field conditions in which they trot, or the game they chase – we have your gifting options covered. From tin cloth pistol or rifle cases to the reliability and weather resistance of the legendary Field Coat, check our recommendations for this holiday season.
Tin Cloth Grip Case
– Long used for safe, handsome, and rugged transport of a treasured pistol. Now lined in green/black plaid with an interior pocket. The perfect gift.
Tin Cloth Field Coat
– This classic is renowned worldwide for its versatility and features. Featuring side and front loading game bags, pleated action back for freedom of movement and pockets for all necessities in the field. The wool lined collar and dry finish shelter cloth add comfort and protection.
Filson Shooting Shirt
- Abrasion resistant, double-layer protection, blaze orange, Made in the USA. The comfort and design will support proficient shooting skills while maintaining warmth. Our shooting shirt can’t be beat.
Double Hunting Pants
– Carefully crafted from shelter cloth with an extra layer of durable tin cloth in high-wear areas guarantees these heavy-duty pants exceed all expectations. Opt for the leather bindings at checkout – they won’t disappoint.
Filson Carrier with Vacuum Bottle
- Stay hydrated, stay caffeinated, and stay warm. Stanley teams up with Filson for this on-the-go item. 15 hours of warmth are now at your finger tips, whether coffee or soup. A requirement of cold-weather hunting.
Uplander Insulated Boots
– An insulated, light-weight, fast drying boot is necessary. Our cork soles will keep feet comforted and dry on approach to hunting country. The leather wears well with age and always reveals true character.