Constantly searching through the past for further explanation of the Filson story, we found this photograph hidden among past catalogs, antique letterpress equipment, and advertisements long gone from print. In the picture stands a young Ray Johnson, outfitted in a work-worn assortment of Filson Tin Cloth and a knowing smile. The photo was taken in the early 1920's while Ray was working in Castle Rock, Washington, located at the heart of the states' timber country. Regrettably, that's all the information we have on this photograph; it was hand-written and scrawled on the back of the print. In turn, our imaginations are flooded with the scent of rain-soaked Tin Cloth, dreary days at the f...Read More
Free Ground Shipping
On All Orders
- Only applies to U.S. contiguous addresses using the Ground Ship Method.
- Priority Mail, Expedited Services, and International Order Shipping rates have not changed.
- New rates automatically applied, no promotion code needed.
- All orders are shipped and wrapped (some oversize restrictions apply) for free until 9 a.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday December 21st.
- Please allow three additional days of handling, prior to shipping.
- Additional handling time may be required if both embossing and gift wrap are selected.