Filson fans and their dogs
What makes your dog unique? Whether it’s fishing, hiking, hunting or traveling, Filson fans rarely leave home without their best buddies. To make your pup even happier on his next adventure, we have some accessories that may do the trick – like the leather dog collar and our dog coat. Join in on the Facebook conversation too.
Check out some of our favorite four-legged activities our fans shared with us on Facebook:
- Tara Molle: I don’t have one, but when I get my Siberian Husky, I will take her camping and hiking….actually, I’ll want to take her everywhere!
- Ryan Schmidt: Bird hunting.
- Jeffrey Copeland: Hiking in the mountains to different waterfalls with my Chocolate Lab, Apollo….
- Rob Wright: Bird Hunting and training in our NAVHDA Chapter
- Chris Wood: Shooting things with feathers.
- Nick Carson: Quail hunting!
- Scott Krneta: Love watching my dog work @ finding pheasants for me.
- Riley Dabling: Chase lions and bears.
- Manu Rosas: watching a movie and having pop corn
- Chris Kuenzer: Hunt, fish, camp… Basically anything outdoors!! But they were raised from pups to HUNT!!!
- Dan Daley: setting the old airedale loose to blast off the porch and chase another squirrel. never gets old for either of us.
- Andrea Cesari: With a scent hound it’s all about a seemingly endless quest to track down the ghost of scent laid down by a critter long gone, typically employing the longest possible distance between two points.
- Dean Friesen: Fall days in the field with my boys & dog in search of roosters. Absent birds, just watching him work!
- Maiko Harada: Sleeping…so happy!
To make your pup even happier on their next adventure, we have some accessories that may do the trick – like the leather dog collar and our dog coat.