Filson fan fishing trip Summer favorites
It doesn’t take much to get our Facebook fans excited about fishing, especially as the weather starts warming up and the summer trips are being planned. We are in the process of planning some trips, as well, and thought “Who better to ask then our fans?” So we asked them, “We are looking to put together a Filson fan-inspired list of the best fishing trips around. What do you think are the best Summer fishing trips?”
And this is what we got! Join in on the conversation. We’d love to hear any other suggestions you have.
- Can’t have a list of the best fishing trips without mention of fishing the South Platte through Cheesman Canyon in Colorado.
- Upper Middle Fork of the Flathead River!! Flows out of the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex through Class III and technical IVs..Stellar Westslope Cutty fishing and you won’t see a a soul for 4 or 5 days! One of the most pristine, untouched river stretches in the Lower 48.
- You gotta head up to Great Slave Lake in Canada to catch some Arctic Char.
- Go cast for muskies in Northwestern, Ontario. It’ll change your life. Whether you land one or not.
- Catching slot redfish on the fly in the South Carolina low country
- Spring and fall stripers on the Massachusetts Coast with Capt. Dave & The Baymen www.baymencharters.com
- The Green River on the A section and the middle Provo both are awesome fisheries here in Utah.
- Trout fishing the AuSable River or the Pere Marquette River through the heart of Michigan.